Description of GamePoint Hearthunt – Play Hearts for Free
Download GamePoint Hearthunt and enjoy a classic card game! Hearthunt is a free-to-play card game bringing all the best features from classic hearts right to your mobile phone. Play against your friends, family or hearts players from all over the world anytime you want! Go head to head against your opponents and try to win a round, gain coins, experience and achievements. GamePoint Hearthunt is a game of skill and strategy, outsmart your opponent and become a hearts champion!
GamePoint Hearthunt features 2 different ways to play, American or Dutch! With American Hearts, you need to prevent getting penalties and with Dutch Hearts you have to end up with 0 after someone has reached the maximum amount of points.
Download GamePoint Hearthunt for free on your smartphone or tablet so you can enjoy the top features of Hearthunt like:
🌎 Play and have fun with people from all over the world
💰 Free bonus coins every few hours!
🤓 Easy to learn, hard to master
⌚ Real time matches
🌐 Seamless cross-platform experience
💬 Chat, connect and find friends!
✔ Start a game from the park, subway or the comfort of your own couch!
Basic rules of the game:
1. The cards are dealt in turn to each of the four players.
2. Before the first round starts, each player chooses three cards and passes them face down to the player on his or her right (American gameplay only). The player holding the two of Clubs, starts the game
3. The other players have to follow suit, unless they do not have the suit in their hands.
4. In the first round no card of Hearts or Queen of Spades can be played and finishing with Hearts is only allowed when a card of Hearts was already played because someone couldn't follow suit.
5. The player with the highest card on table wins the round and starts the next round.
6. For each card of Hearts gained during a trick, the player will receive 1 penalty point. The one who gains the trick containing the Queen of Spades will receive 13 penalty points.
7. After thirteen rounds all points will be counted. The winning player is the one with the fewest penalty points.
8. In Dutch Hearts, you have to score points after someone reached the max amount of points. This will decrease your amount of points and when you reach 0, you win!
GamePoint Hearthunt is the new mobile version from the web classic enjoyed by millions of players on Gamepoint.com. Already have an existing GamePoint account? Then log in with your existing account to come back online to your own friends and coin balance! Our hearts game provides modern graphics, smooth gameplay and a simple-to-use User interface to make sure you get the best playing experience possible!
This game is intended for an adult audience.
This game does not offer "real money gambling" or an opportunity to win real money or prizes.
Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at "real money gambling."